Eduroam (www.eduroam.org) allows registered users access to the science network easily, within short time and without any additional registration. This is true for all academic organizations that are members of eduroam.
Settings for employees and students of other eduroam members
The WPA-EAP configuration (more pricesely WPA/EAP-TTLS-PAP) requires following items:
- SSID: eduroam
- Encryption: WPA Enterprise | WPA2 Enterprise (recommended)
- EAP method: TTLS
- Key: TKIP | AES (recommended)
- Authentification: PAP
- Anonymous identity: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Identity: email@example.com
- Quick user's guide for eduroam
- eduroam map
Our Counselling Service (Phone 439-3295) will respond to potential questions.