"ZIM4learners" - Screencasting as a Presentations and Study medium
The educational films of the Center for Information and Media Processing (ZIM) "ZIM4learners" are reference movies of interns working in the field of E-Learning. In addition Educasts to the provided services like Moodle, BSCW or Mahara are offered. These are recordings which are known under the word "screencasting" in the world of media technology. They serve as a descriptive instruction of new media and represent a complementary self-learning medium.
Potential „ZIM4learners“ :
- Illustration and introduction of new ZIM media/technologies
- Presentation media in lectures/courses
- Expansion of access to new types of software
- Sustainable Media qualification
- Educast for Adobe Presenter
- Working together with the Groupware BSCW
- Mahara group works
- E-Portfolio with Mahara
- interactive dokuments with InDesign
- Typo3 for editors
- Create Moodle Tests
- Edit pictures for the web via GIMP
- How do I work with Adobe Captivate?
- How do I teach and study with MediaWiki?
- further Instructions
Zorn, I., Seehagen-Marx, H., Auwärter, A., Krüger, M. (2013): Educasting. Wie Podcasts in Bildungskontexten Anwendung finden. In: Schaffert, S. Ebner, M.: Lehrbuch für Lernen und Lehren mit Technologien (L3T), (Online lesen).